Registered Dietitian at Clinch Valley Hopsital in Richlands, VA. Salary $65,000 and offering $3,000 sign on bonus and relocation assistance. Registered Dietitian (RD)
Guide patients, families, and facility staff on all aspects of medical nutrition therapy to create a healthy and healing environment. Build relationships with physicians and nursing to support patient satisfaction and achieve quality care that meets each patient's nutritional needs.
- Complete nutritional assessments and provide interventions using evidence-based practices for both inpatient and outpatient care
- Provide education to patients, families, nursing, food service, and other facility staff on nutritional needs
- Document assessment of patients with nutritional goals and interventions in the medical record
- Communicate with physicians and clinical staff on patients' nutritional status
- Manage physician orders for therapeutic diets and supplements
- Attend patient rounds and maintain clinical nutrition policies to support regulatory compliance
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to interact with individuals of all backgrounds
- Communication: Effective written, spoken, and non-verbal communication
- Customer Service: Service-oriented mentality with a focus on exceeding expectations
- Professionalism: Maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Proactivity: Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize projects and needs
- Team Player: Willingness to provide support where needed to achieve outcomes
- Business Ethics: Demonstrate integrity, respect, and discretion in all business dealings
- Organization: Attention to detail and ability to effectively manage tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Registered Dietitian with Commission of Dietetic Registration and licensed dietitian as required per state regulations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Food and Nutrition or related field
- Knowledge of regulatory standards
- Computer experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and various software
What We Offer
- Paid time off (vacation and sick)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee resource groups (ERGs)
- Career development and ongoing training
Important to Know
- To comply with CMS mandates, all HHS employees working in healthcare must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption (medical or religious) upon start of employment.
- Veterans and candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply.
- HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to workplace diversity and inclusion.
Who is HHS
HHS is a private, family-owned business dedicated to caring for its team members and providing honest, quality-driven customer service. Founded in 1975 as Hospital Housekeeping Systems, today HHS provides services including housekeeping, food, and facility management to nearly 1,000 customers across six industries.
We are growing rapidly and seeking motivated leaders to join us for the next stage of our journey. We support and encourage growth from within and believe that we have countless future leaders in our organization who are waiting for their next opportunity. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Team supports a work environment where individuals of all backgrounds are heard, respected, and encouraged to grow.